Featured Product: StocksMatter Mushroom Stock & StocksMatter Vegetable Stock
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Brown Onion, finely Diced
- 2tbs Mount Zero Olive Oil
- 500g Mushroom Stock – Diluted with 500mls water
- 500ml Vegetable Stock - Diluted with 500mls
- 300g Chopped Mushrooms – Enoki, Oyster and Swiss Brown
- 500g Ferron Carnaroli Rice
- 200ml White Wine
- 20G of Butter
- Ollson's Salt & Cracked Pepper to taste
To Garish :
- 200g of Marinated Goats Cheese
- Fresh Parsley
In a pot, heat the Oil over a low to medium heat.
Sauté the Onion and Garlic until they become translucent.
Note: if the Onions start to brown, turn the heat down.
Add all of the Mushrooms and cook until they have reduced by ½ in size.
Add the Rice and stir for two minutes. Deglaze with White Wine and cook for a further 2 minutes or until you can no longer smell the alcohol
250mls at a time, add Prestige Mushroom and Vegetable Stock diluted with water and stir until the liquid has absorbed, continue adding the stock 250mls at a time until you have just about finished. (reserve 1 cup of Stock aside)
Before serving, fold through the remaining Stock, Butter and season with Olsson’s Salt and Cracked Pepper.
Garnish and serve.